Sunday 16 December 2012

Batu Feringghi

Trip to Batu Feringghi
Wohoooooo!


Actually this trip is for our Project 8- (Re)Visited
We need to do site analysis again.





For this project, our group have been seperated. I'm no longer in Group 2. 
Goodbye Ar. Haris =(



Now I'm in group 9 which my studiomaster is Dr. Ruhizal
In group 9, there are 17 students from different courses ; Architecture, Interior Design, Town Planning,
Building Technology, Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying and Construction Management.

Studio with my lovely Rosmina and Suren :)

End product =_=


I think my new group is very special compare to the other group.





Why?????







Because we have 3 international students (2 from China and 1 from Somaliland), 3Indian, 3 Chinese and 8 Malay

1Malaysia. HAHA



Fad, Ahmed and me =)



Ha mim and me


Nadia and me

Rosmina, Fad, Nadia 



I wish I could be there again <3


No comments:

Post a Comment