Saturday 15 December 2012

Blueprint

Burrppppppp. Blueprint? 
Huh, what is blueprint actually? Okay, it is a reproduction of technical drawing.
* Google Search


Ar. Haris need us to do sides elevation, rear elevation, front elevation and also axonometric drawing.



And I was like... argghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! 
Its quite difficult for me to draw the axonometric for my sculpture.
If I know this earlier, I will make the shape of my sculpture in rectangle or square shape.
So, its easier for me to do the blueprint.

But, its too late =(


Actually, I'm quite lucky compare to the other students who already did their sculpture with "weird" shape.
They will definitely have a trouble. HAHAHA





Again and again and againnnn


I forgot to take a picture of my final product. Huarghhhhhhhh =(





No comments:

Post a Comment