Sunday 16 December 2012

Integrated Project

Lets proceed to Project 9


Hurmmmmm....





Nothing much I would like to write here. To be honest, this is the worst project I ever had
 in Semester 1.



There is a lot of things happen during those 3 weeks.
Conflicts. Stress. Misunderstand. Dissatisfaction. Lack of team work.





I almost gave up. I didn't do well and as a leader, I've failed to give the best for my group.


My group members with Dr. Azree



Initial sketches before the shape of the roof have been changed

Front Elevation

Rear Elevation

Elevations

Under construction

Under construction

Under construction

End construction

End product


End product



And to Dr. Azree, sorry for what I've wrote in my Facebook last time. I didn't meant to hurt you or other lecturers.


But the word "failed", we will never forget it.  =(



No comments:

Post a Comment