Saturday 15 December 2012

BridgeBridgeBridge

Project 7. This is the first group project.
Comment? Hmm, not too happy. Ngee~

My group members are Gary, Ayie, Che, Farid and Amy. We are all from Group 2 Architecture. 
Our studio master is still the same, Ar. Haris :)

Actually, this is two weeks project. We were asked to do an analysed of site plan and also a skyway bridge.

The first week I didn't go to studio because I went back to Sepang for a week. I had an appointment with my doctor at Sime Darby Medical Centre. Doctor asked me to do MRI Brain scan since I've got severe headache lately. From day to day it getting worst =(


Okay, just forget about my health problem.

In this group, some of our members had a conflict. So, its a little bit affect our mood and performance. 
Seriously!

But, Alhamdulillah we can produce a very very very good model. Big thanks to Ayie for designing it.


Gary and Che


Analysed site plan









\










Ayie the big boss. HAHA




Here I want to show you the design from the other groups.











One word

SUPERB!




No comments:

Post a Comment