Monday 17 December 2012

Life in HBP

Semester 1??

There are lots of things that I want to write. I've experience so many things during those 3 months.
However I only have to write in 100 words.

But its okay :)



Okay, first of all I want to thank Allah for giving me opportunity to continue my study in USM. 
Alhamdulillah. 



I've learn so many things when I'm entering USM. 

I've learn how to survive without my parents.
 Learn to manage myself when I'm in pain
I think you guys don't know that I have serious migrain and only He know how I'm suffering.
I've learn how to live without true friends
I've learn how to handle my stress.






Life in HBP is really tough. I don't expect it will be like this.
Sleep at 4a.m. Wake up at 6a.m.
The craziest thing that I ever do in my life!


I almost gave up. Especially, when I have group project. I really need to be prepared physically and mentally!


But, Alhamdulillah until now I'm HBP-ian. I hope I will stay in HBP until I finished my degree.
In shaa Allah.


Prayforme =)

No comments:

Post a Comment